What To Expect
At Community Church you can expect:
• Messages that apply to your everyday life. God’s truth is real, and it’s for you – today. Watch a message or two online to get an idea of the topics we teach on, and our pastors’ teaching style
• A celebration! We believe church should be more like a wedding than a funeral. We have live music, moving lights, videos…overall we are pretty upbeat
• A casual atmosphere. You will see people in jeans and others in suits. Wear whatever you are comfortable in.
• Volunteers to welcome you and answer any questions you have
• World-class kids’ services. Your kids will enjoy their service while you enjoy yours. We also have weekly programs for students in middle school and high school.
Stepping into an unfamiliar church for the first time can be a little intimidating and maybe even uncomfortable for some. At Community Church you can expect to feel welcomed and accepted. We are a large, multi-generational and dynamic church, but we’ve gone to great lengths to help people get connected and make our church feel smaller.
Whoever you are, we believe you will walk away from one of our weekend services inspired and ready for the coming week. We whole-heartedly believe that the local church is the hope of our community and the world, and it is something that we get to be a part of every week.